"The Talk" with the CEO of Lordes' Nigeria.

November 17, 2016


He is hot, sexy, smart, enterprising, creative, and he is the CEO of a fast rising fashion Brand (Lordes' Nigeria). Mfon Etim bares it all in "the talk", enjoy!


Tell us about you

I'm Mfon Etim, fashion entrepreneur, law student, blogger and CEO of Lordes' Nigeria. I'm from Uyo.


What inspired Lordes Nigeria?

I'd say the basic inspiration for Lordes' Nigeria is the belief that fashion could be taken to another level in Uyo and Nigeria. Don't forget money *smiles* great inspiration.

How do you combine school and work?

Well it's been a year now, and yes for a law student, it's pretty challenging, but I believe passion always wins. So I've always created time for fashion helplessly.


Do you believe that labels make you a fashionista?

Hahaha that's a tricky question. But Yes I do believe in labels. A few years ago, I was always about the label. Labels make you fashionable but a fashionista must always understand the power of style over fashion. Label without style will still cause blunders. So I've learnt to thrift shop to create a blend of my personal style.

What's your style? What can people point out as your thing?

My style... quite a difficult answer. Earlier everything seemed to fit because I have a slim figure. So it was easy to slay everything. But I'd say my style is classy, I try to keep my outfits simple. I do take risks, but it must still be classy.

What's your most embarrassing style moment?

Wow! I've given this a long thought and personally I really don't think I have any. Well I'll say I've been slaying from birth. *winks*

Who is your style icon (s)?

Icons would be the appropriate word there, I believe creating a style cannot be a photocopy of one or two people. So my icons are Adam Gallagher, definitely David Gandy  (his ability to make everything look beautiful), Noble Igwe (the African brand he has created), Denola Grey.

I came across a section on your blog, "Ladies Tell Us" what is all about and does it have anything with the rumors that you are the ladies man?

Hahaha, the guns are coming! It's a series where we give an opportunity to a lady to give opinion, dislikes, credit to gentlemen on a particular subject or issue. This is great because the first edition of the series comes Friday this week, don't miss that. In the bid not to avoid the "ladies man", ladies love a well groomed gentleman. Yes, sometimes a gentleman likes the attention, these things are often not in our control. haha
  


When you see a lady, what attracts you and what turns you off?

A pretty face, fit body and a confident look. I love a lady that pays attention to her body. If you put enough time to work those curves, you're worth the time. Yes! confidence is everything.
Turn off; lack of carriage and inability to communicate.


What do you do to look fit and proper? Any special diet, workout or beauty routine?

Pheeew! Fitness isn't fun but it's worth it. I hit the gym sometimes but I believe for my structure, my home workouts and aerobics do a great deal for me. No special diets, but I avoid fatty foods at night because of my face.

I'm sure the ladies will want to know, are you romantically involved with anyone (male or female)? 

Haha, ladies ladies ladies. Yes I am, I do have a very beautiful lady in my life at the moment, and she's everything, trust me everything

Many people tend to see fashionistas as snubs, are you a snub? How do you handle attention from your fans?

I do hear I'm proud and rude, well...lol. I wouldn't say I'm a snub and I wouldn't call any fashionista a snub, but attention from a lot of people both those you know and those you don't know can be difficult. I try to pay attention to fans, both critics and well wishers they make this career what it's gonna be, I don't ignore that.

Lastly, share with us what inspires you and keeps you going. 

My everyday inspiration would be my greed for greatness and fear of oblivion. I believe I can always do better than yesterday. I believe if there should be the best, it should be me. I'm sorry to say but I don't like competition.

Check him out on instagram @_thebadandtheugly, read up on his blog www.lordes.com.ng. Guess what? Today is his birthday so please show some love. Thank you very much Mfon for sharing and a very happy birthday to you.

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts