End of ASUU strike and new beginnings.

September 25, 2017


Hey Hey! Long time no fashion post right?
Well I'm very excited to share with you a few things and of course give you the scoop on my outfit.



OK! You know how ASUU decided to go on strike and leave students like us hanging? Well, while the 2 elephants (FG and ASUU) were fighting, I decided that I will not be the grass that will suffer this time around. So, I decided to fully embrace my fashion designing side. I've been doing it by the side for sometime now but on a low key, but with the  ASUU wahala and everybody all up on social media telling students to get ready to marry and forget school for sometime I decided to go all out.

The whole ASUU strike and my final year looming ahead made me think long and hard about my bleeding account balance and my passion for fashion. I'm the girl that people come to when they need new clothes and don't know where to find them, or when they want to make new clothes and don't know the style that suits them or they just don't know the style to make. So I thought to myself, why not to turn into profit? I read a couple of books that helped steer me in the right direction like Arese's "Smart Money Woman" and "The Richest Man in Babylon".
I'm the number one advocate of multiple streams of income and I always encourage everybody around me to do the same. Student or not I think everyone should have at least one side hustle, you can check out this post if you're out of ideas.

http://stylereine.blogspot.com.ng/2017/03/15-jobs-to-do-from-home.html

So people the lovely kimono I'm putting on is a product of my ASUU strike journey and my new side hustle.





The thing I love about this kimono is that it is very versatile, you can wear it with a dress, short skirt, shorts or denim like me and it can be casual or official depending on your footwear. So what are you waiting for? Get yours today and don't forget it is totally affordable.




This is the "Reine Kimono" and you can shop yours today. Just send me a DM on any of my social media accounts Instagram & Twitter @sharonn_oh

Or shop here directly https://web.facebook.com/stylereine1/shop/

Don't forget to

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. ถ้าคุณเป็นนักพนันที่กำลังมองหาโบนัสที่คุ้มกับการฝากของคุณเราขอเสนอ pg slot เครดิตฟรี เว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมสล็อตรูปแบบใหม่นี้ เว็บไซต์เรายินดีแจกเครดิตให้ลูกค้าทุกท่าน!! โดยฝากคราวแรกของวันก็รับโบนัสไปเลย ที่ pg-slot.game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket over the top! To look fashionable we must take care of our hair too. Use a proper hair growth serum as it controls hairfall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative blog about women clothing
    ! It gave me some amazing ideas to upgrade my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Get business/personal funds within 48hrs.).

    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

    [zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com

    APPLICATION DETAILS.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Phone No:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    State:
    Country:
    Nationality:
    Occupation:
    Monthly Income:
    Amount:
    Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Permanent Cure for Herpes Virus with Dr Kham Herbal Remedies, I'm writing this to share my personal journey and victory over a health challenge. I was previously suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, and shingles. It is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day, and many people living with the sickness are often too afraid to speak about it due to the stigma associated with the diagnosis. I'm coming forward today because I believe it is important for others to know that there is a path to healing. When I first discovered I was infected three months ago, I was shocked, confused, and felt as though my world had crumbled. While my medical practitioner suggested ways to manage the symptoms, I was desperate to find a lasting solution. I was suffering from genital herpes and oral herpes. Before I came in contact with Dr. Kham, it is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of speaking about it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure for this sickness, but many are unaware of it. During my search for alternative remedies, I came across the website of Dr. Kham, an African herbalist. I reached out to him, followed his instructions meticulously, and recently returned to the hospital for a follow-up test. To my absolute amazement, the results confirmed that I am now negative. If you are struggling with this virus, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Kham to get his herbs and get cured from his virus: Contact Information Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +234 8159922297, His Website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts