Prints on Pants

April 18, 2016

I once saw a picture on Instagram with the inscription: "can't see the haters when I gat my love glasses on". That's how I feel whenever I put on mine.

Earlier this year when I was on my afro, I decided to do this photoshoot, well to remember the look. Since then, the pictures have been in my archives, waiting for a time like this.

I've had this pants for a very long time. I just stopped wearing it because I ran out of options and lost the zeal for it along the way. Well, when I got this print top, I had a moment of fashion inspo (inspiration as I like to call it) and bam!!! I had an outfit.

Basically, the oufit is work inspired. Depending on your place of work, you can work it...lol I'm rhyming. All I'm saying is that you can wear it your own way. Have a wonderful and blessed week ahead.


Remain Stylish.
Love, Sharon.

Thanks to @eduwemukpong for the pictures and @_herexcellency for being a good assistant.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts