Restyling Old Shirts

May 30, 2016

I want to start by apologizing for not posting for some time now. We're currently working on the blog to make it better, smoother and finer. So, please don't forget to stop by from time to time and I'll be sure to keep you updated on any changes.
Anyways, today I'll be talking about revamping old shirts. Remember a few years back when plaid was the fashion in vogue? I liked the trend and it's just sad that we dumped it that fast. That is why I always say don't chase after fashion, because it comes and goes.

 I think we all have that one old shirt that we don't just know how to style so, we just abandon it. This plaid shirt is that one shirt for me. I got this shirt when everybody went gaga for plaid and before I could wear it, plaid was out of trend.
So with denim, a T-shirt and sneakers, I was able to wear my old plaid shirt as a loose jacket and
the fact that it's oversize made it more fun to wear.
I opted for this look because it's simple and effortless. I just love to take basic simple outfits and wear them stylishly.
 So it just turned out to be a simple casual outfit, which you can easily replicate much better than I did. The key is blending the old and the new together. So while restyling your old shirts, strike a balance. I climbed someone's fence to take these pictures, well because I am crazy enough to do it.
Do you still have an old shirt you want to restyle? I resurrected mine and so can you!
 Anticipate a new and better STYLEREINE and I'll appreciate your comments on this.

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts