An Artist's Perfection

May 12, 2016

One boring Saturday after my last semester's exams, I decided to take a walk inside school with my best friends. We walked to Fine Arts Department and I saw this artwork, it was love at first sight!

I wish I found the name of the artist that did this as his final year project, but I didn't. The artist made the face of a man from disposed bottle caps, perfume covers and insecticide covers, it was just amazing!
My style is always about simplicity. I got this trouser from a vintage store at a very cheap price. What attracted me was the color and the fabric. I didn't even dare to make it skinny, because I love it big and baggy, the old school touch. I was very happy that my outfit turned out to be as colorful as the artwork.

After my department, the next department I love is Fine Arts Department. I see so much creativity and I start to feel useless. Like what have I created before? They are just too talented! Here is someone creating something this beautiful from disposed covers. 
It got me thinking! When people actually finished with their bottled water, Coke, La Casera, perfumes and insecticides, they probably didn't know it was going to be used for this purpose. But someone took trash and made it art!


When this person was asked to do his or her project, he looked outside the box and did something utterly unusual! Think outside the box! Stop following the crowd! You can be better than the crowd and you can equally be the one leading the crowd. I mean, someone did turn the crowd to that direction and that someone did something different to draw the crowd.
I don't mean to preach but I was inspired by this artwork! Majority of the artwork there were sculptures and this one just stood out and I knew I had to write about it. In some weird way I can't explain, I got one message; Dare to be different!!!
Don't forget to drop your comments in the box below.

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Nice work of Art, n those pants on fire tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had a thing for fine arts but this, this is astonishing. A face made from plastics bottle tops. Only if Nigeria had so much appreciation for Art. You look really lovely.



    Thestreethaute.wordpress.com/2016/05/11/fierce-in-bada/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loovvee the shoes

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts