The Maxi Dress: Why you should own it.

October 13, 2017

Hello lovelies! Hope you're all doing okay?
I'll be sharing with you some of the reasons you should join me to own a maxi dress.
First of all, I'm not a fan of maxi dresses, I like my dresses short probably because I like my legs. As a kid, I'd battle with my mum about those long dresses. You know African mums and buying over-sized dresses they want you to grow with? So I grew up with a phobia for long dresses.


Lol unfortunately for me, I grew up to be vertically challenged. I discovered that maxi dresses make me look taller. Which brings me to my first point on why you should have a maxi dress. Short girls can now look taller than they really are with a maxi dress. So my short sisters have a bonus point on this  one.

Now while opting for a maxi dress, I like to keep it flowing. It's not a rule, it's just personal. Probably because I don't feel too comfortable with my stomach portruding on a very fitted long dress (cons of late night meals and love for swallow).

It's also important to know that a maxi dress can make you look old and outdated if you don't wear it stylishly. What my Igbo folks like to call Mary Amaka. So, if you don't want to exude the Mary Amaka look then wear it well. For example, keep the sleeves short or make it sleeveless or off-shoulder. Most importantly, it has to be the right fit, not oversized.

I'm definitely going to own a lot of maxi dresses henceforth because they are classy, can't go out of style, good for formal events and red carpets and at the same time good for vacations, casual outings, garden parties, cookouts, beach outings and a whole lot more. Not forgetting the added advantage of making me look taller.


I especially love this maxi dress because of it's versatility, and the slits on it give me the cool option of wearing with denim pants or even shorts underneath.
So if you like my dress and want to get yours, contact me for this Reine Maxi available in all sizes and different African Prints.

You can shop here

Click to Shop
or send me a DM on Instagram @sharonn_oh or @shop_stylereine.

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I'm not a fan of maxi dresses either but I love how you made yours. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding dresses correspondingly everything considered require a more drawn out lead time than other wedding dresses. maxi dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these nice dresses! One of the best stores you can find maxi dresses is Jarlo London, click here to find more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It Is a wonderful informations. I have so many doubts but after reading your blog information now i'm very clear.

    kaftan dress
    Kaftans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puff Digitizing services17 May 2019 at 13:23

    He knows everyone of our imperfections and still calls each and everyone of us beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    https://www.digitizingzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. vector art services17 May 2019 at 13:27

    Beautiful dress for a cool outfit and elegant mules as well. great blog.thanks for sharing it.
    http://www.exceldigitising.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puff Digitizing services17 May 2019 at 13:28

    it is always great to visit your site.great blog.very nice dress.you look awesome.
    https://aplusdigitizing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. chain stitch embroidery designs17 May 2019 at 13:30

    This dress looks so comfortable and I love it! The tie-detail helps create a chic look to it!
    https://www.1dollardigitizing.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The article you shared here is amazing. I really like and appreciate your work.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    តើហៃឡូ Onlineជាអ្វី

    ReplyDelete
  10. newclear slot เราเป็นเว็บ PG ที่ปราศจากความสลับ ซับซ้อน สามารถเปิดลงทุนคว้ากำไรได้ตลอดระยะเวลาบริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ชั้นหนึ่งของโลกแล้วก็เกมสล็อตแบบใหม่ทุกแบบป็นที่นิยมเยอะที่สุด

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts