Casual Flow

May 19, 2017


Hey wonderful person reading this! How are you doing?
You're probably wondering why I haven't posted anything for the past one month.
Well, truth be told I lost my motivation along the way. Initially, I was battling with writer's block, but that wave passed and I didn't have the motivation to write. Then, I saw one of my readers somewhere and she told me that she loves reading my blog. She told me that she follows my posts dutifully and she's asked why I haven't written in a while.
That was it! That was all the motivation I needed. I decided to pick myself up, clean up my act and do this for that one person that always stops by.

I know there are so many people like me that battle with lack of motivation. Don't stop! Don't quit! Keep doing what you love! Someone is watching, someone depends it, so get your act together and get stuff done.

Phew! Now I'm done preaching, let me drop this simple casual outfit for the weekend.
For the fellas that want to look alluring yet simple, this is for you.




I decided to be a bit colorful, why not? I'm getting that summer vibe, the sun is out, the skies are clear and it's perfect for some color. It's the weekend, go have some fun and grab a cap because sometimes the sun can be overbearing.
Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated.

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts