Monochrome Attitude

February 02, 2017

Happy new month people! Yay it's the month of the love and romance! I envy all of you that have plans for Val's Day, I'm pretty sure I'd spend mine writing exams. Nothwithstanding, I'll give you a post about how to spice up your Val's Day outfit.

Anyways, I want to talk about my monochrome outfit. I used to think that dressing in monochrome was very boring till I learnt that when it comes to fashion there are no rules and anything can  be exciting depending on the person wearing it.


So I decided to have fun with this striped palazzo, paired with my matching striped headtie and blacked out the rest. Yes I chose red lipstick because I needed my face to pop. I think the secret is; just learn to have fun with your outfits. Dig into that wardrobe and turn your mirror to your runway audience, always works for me.

Thank you @seebace of Bace Media for the photography.
So, tell me what you think about the outfit.

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the white and black palazzo pants. I dont think any outfit us boring. It all depends on us. Nice post girl www.adagirl.com.ng

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts