"The talk" with Super-model Jennifer

October 19, 2016

"The Talk" is back!!! Right here to share with us is a very beautiful, fierce, strong, dark and daring super model Swinny. She has a lot to share, enjoy!

Tell us about you

My name is Jennifer Ndukwe, popularly known as Swinny. I'm from Abia State, Nigeria. A graduate of Abia State University, B.Sc History and International Relations. I'm a fashion model.


What's it like being a dark-skinned model?

My dark skin is phenomenal, flawless, golden and most importantly, my pride. In the industry right now, the fast selling models are the dark-skinned models. I've grown to love my skin colour and I'm very proud and lucky to be called "black".


Talk us through your jobs and all of what you did to get to where you are?

In 2012, just when my career was kicking off, I got trained thoroughly on catwalk, pose and poise for a fashion show (NMC), it was quite an experience. Again, during the Abuja Fashion Week, I was trained by one of Abuja's best instructors. These trainings got me better as a model and today I am being recognised as one of the best catwalk models.
I've had the opportunity to run on notable runways, worked with designers, shot with top photographers and right now I find myself very flexible during a shoot. All these are possible today because of the effort I put into realising my dreams.



What are the challenges of the modeling industry?

The industry is a very competitive one so I try my best to stay relevant in every possible way through hardwork and dedication. Another challenge is being paid peanuts after working so hard. It takes someone that is driven by passion to remain in the industry.


What inspired you to take the bold step and cut your hair?

Well, I've always loved to stand out as a person and as a model and that was prompted me to cut my hair.

What do you do when you're not modeling?

Right now, I'm modeling fulltime.



Who's your style icon (s)?

Destiny Owusu popularly known as "Ohwawa". She's a Ghanian model and I like her style, she inspires me everyday.


What's your style? What can people point out as Swinny's thing?

My style is fierce and flexible.


What is the most treasured item in your wardrobe?

Every single item in my wardrobe is relevant and treasured but the most treasured is my catwalk shoes. A model should never leave that behind.



What is your greatest lesson so far?

 I've learned to always be consistent and very persistent in every step that I take towards living my dreams.


A lot of young people are interested in the modeling industry, what's your advice to them?

First, search your heart to know what you're driven by, whether passion or fortune.
Be persistent in the pursuit of what you dream, because strivers achieve what dreamers believe, don't just dream about it, strive to achieve it. Take every chance you get in life, because some things happen once. Lastly, be patient with yourself, everything will fall in place at the right time.


Thank you very much, Swinny for sharing with us!
You can join her on instagram @swinny_vanora or on Facebook @ Jennifer Livinus Stephnora.

Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. this is nine style ..
    please click here

    gclub
    Gclub จีคลับ
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  2. dual yellow laser
    ดูโอ้เยลโล่เลเซอร์ จะให้เลเซอร์ออกมา 2 จำพวก ประเภทแรก เป็นเลเซอร์สีเหลืองความยาวคลื่น 578 nm. ซึ่งจะส่งผลต่อเส้นเลือดฝอยเล็กๆทำให้รอยแดงจางลง โดยไม่ทำให้ผิวข้างบนเสียหาย ก็เลยไม่กำเนิดจ้ำเลือด ข้างหลังการดูแลและรักษาดังเช่นที่เกิดขึ้นจากเลเซอร์แบบเก่า จำพวกที่ 2 เป็นเลเซอร์สีเขียวความยาวคลื่น 511 nm. ซึ่งจะส่งผลต่อเม็ดสีของผิวหนังข้างบน แม้กระนั้นไม่ทำให้ผิวข้างล่างเสียหาย ทำให้ผิวขาว ใส รอยแดง เส้นเลือดฝอยจางลง มากยิ่งกว่าวิธีการทำ IPL แล้วก็รู้สึกตั้งแต่หนแรกที่ทำ แม้กระนั้นถ้าหากใช้เลเซอร์ทั้งยัง 2 จำพวกด้วยกัน จะให้เลเซอร์ที่มีพลังงานสูงมากพอ ที่จะกำจัดตุ่มเนื้องอกบางประเภทได้ ท้ายที่สุดจากการประสมประสานการใช้เทคโนโลยี Fast Edge MicroPulse จะส่งผลกระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนของผิวหนัง ทำให้ช่วยคุ้มครองปกป้อง และก็รักษาริ้วรอยของผิวหน้าได้

    ทำ hifu
    ทำ hifu ที่ไหนดี
    ทำไฮฟู
    ทำ ไฮฟู รีวิว

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot ทดลองเล่น หากิจกรรมยามว่างฆ่าเวลาเเถมยังได้เงินต้องทดลองเล่น พีจีสล็อต เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์สะดวกสุดๆ เล่นที่ไหนก็ได้ 24ชม.โบนัสเเตกง่าย รับเงินไปเลยฝาก-ถอนง่ายเเละไว

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts