The off-shoulder trend

August 19, 2016

Have you noticed the off-shoulder trend? Well, I have.

Everytime I browse through my instagram, I see lovely pictures of the off-shoulder trend and I love every bit of it! So from Instagram, I decided to bring to you the fabulous off-shoulder trend. However you decide to rock it, it's a style that's totally flexible and versatile and can be worn on various occasions depending on how you interpret it. So, if you are looking for something trendy and stylish to add to your wardrobe. I recommend something with an off-shoulder design. Whether as a top, dress or as a jumpsuit, the off-shoulder design always comes through as stylish.

You can rock it in ankara,
Or to the beach,
As a dress,
With a belt,
                   To an evening dinner,
                       To a wedding,
                           To work,
                          To a casual date
                            To school,
              To a business meeting
             With pants
                        To a picnic,
                   With a skirt,
                             For an outing,
                               As casual,
          Or like me to church.

I don't know about you but I've decided to join this "bad gang" lol.
Please don't forget to join us on facebook https://m.facebook.com/stylereine1/
Or  follow me on Instagram @sharonn_oh.



Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts