When the Beach Calls

July 02, 2016

Happy new month lovelies.

What better way to start the second half of the year than a trip to the beach. After being buried in loads of schoolwork going to the beach was a good idea for a well deserved vacation. So my friends and I packed our bags and headed to Ibeno beach to cool off.






I have a thing for nature and the beauty filled in our environment and I saw it at the beach. The sound of the waves crashing, the birds hovering, the feel of the sand, the beautiful colours of the sea and sky blending. I can remember in literature class, my teacher always gave one example of personification thus; "the sea kissed the sky". Well I finally saw it happen.






The last time I went to the beach, I was a kid. So this was a refreshing experience for me. Played in the sand, splashed water like kids, got dirty, ate junk food and most of all created new memories.




Although unplanned, most of us found ourselves wearing kimono jackets. So I have a strong feeling that kimono jackets will trend this summer.
Summer is here again, it's time to go out and enjoy nature. Take a weekend off! Give yourself a little treat. Pack up and escape all the heat for a day or two.
If you ever want to go to the beach, I hope our outfits inspire you.




Photography was done by me. 
Ever been to Ibeno beach? Do you have plans for summer? Drop your thoughts below.


Remain Stylish
Love, Sharon.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts